Translate

This is Your Challenge Be TOUGH!

Aren't you ticked off already!  Are you just going to sit back, or crawl  under the covers because things are too tough. BOO HOO!!! 

There is so much to explore, experience and appreciate.

I get that times can be tough. Really, I understand and can appreciate the fears, frustrations, and even anger that you may be feeling. Been there, done that.

I've paid the price of worry, fear, giving up, feeling hopeless and just plain scared to tears.....

It DIDN'T HELP ME ONE BIT!!

I didn't feel any better.
It didn't make me any money.
It didn't help my marriage.
It didn't make me feel good about myself.

On the contrary... it made life SUCK!!!

I love my life now. I love who I am and I love how I do things. I love that I get to make a huge difference in my life and the lives of the people around me.

I paid the price of thinking BIG, of thinking thoughts of  ABUNDANCE, GRATITUDE, and LOVE.

I chose to have courage and FUN while working myself through the mud. I challenged myself to be positive and powerful.

I love this picture. He is choosing to go through the challenge. He is committed to moving through the mud. He WILL WIN over himself.

He is a master of his fate.

Love that. I am the mistress of my fate. People know me as "The Motivational Dominate-Tricks"

I use all the tricks in my tool box to DOMINATE my mind.

Here are a couple of power tricks:
1: I read books. This week I read "How Rich People Think" by Steve Siebold How Rich People Think

2: I listen to powerful audios and study them. This week I'm studying 
The Master Key System [CD on Demand]


3. I write what I want to think on cards. I carry them with me.

Here is what I have learned. The people who have financial freedom take these actions. The people who have amazing marriages take positive actions. The people who are healthy take action.

Be couragous. Be TOUGH... BE DIFFERENT than the rest of the crowd. Invest in you!!!!

Want to get some more insights, ideas and ways to Kick Your Own Butt...  Buy my book "Sometimes You Have to Kick Your Own Butt"






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent. The only way to create change is through action.